Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Last Block Finished


I think I finished my last new block for the Above the Buffet quilt. I am calling this block Three Bottles. How's that for originality! I know I need to do a few more Wine Goblets, but that is it as far as new blocks go. Then I will lay them all out and see if I need to change any of the colors. Remember this BOM is going to be a surprise to me, also.
I changed this block a little. I added some little stripes on the bottles that kind of look like labels,
The next step is figuring out the lace edges on the shelves, or maybe some of the applique leaves. Many of the leaves will need to be appliqued after the blocks are assembled.
Today I will write the directions. They should be up on my website sometime this week.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...