Friday, August 1, 2008

Long Beach Has Come and Gone


Well. Long Beach Quilt Festival has come and gone. Thanks to everyone who came by to say hello. The three days were a lot of fun, but I sure was tired when I got back home. I received a lot of positive feedback about my quilt designs and that made me feel really good. I wish I had been able to see more of the quilt show, but that doesn't usually happen when you have to work a booth. The quilts that I did see, on exhibit, were nothing short of spectacular, and hats off to all of the creative quilters who obviously spend hours and hours perfecting their craft. I wish I could produce a quilt half as good as any one of those quilts.
My booth was just a half booth. So I was really cramped. The space didn't allow for all the quilts I would like to have had hanging. But it was a great first try and I can't wait for my next show!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...