Monday, May 18, 2009

Meandering Pines

A couple of weeks ago, my son Andy moved back home for what I expect will be a short time due to a change in job location. I went up to Long Beach last week and helped him pack up his apartment. As we were walking from my car to his apartment building, we were passing a lot of pine trees and we were walking down a meandering path. Actually, it was kind of pretty. And since I had just recently changed the name of my next pattern to Meandering Pines, I had to take a picture.

I have just found an interesting blog called Kim's Big Quilting Adventure. She has posted some useful information about blogging which I am going to try out right now. I am sure many of you know all this, but it is new to me. Thanks Kim.



These are photos from my backyard. Looks like I will have a good crop of lemons this year.



I forget what this bush is, but I love it's little flowers.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...