Friday, May 8, 2009

Tessy's Secret


I think Tessy went wandering the neighborhood today. She has lost her collar and license. Andy went for a bike ride and I went to meet my friend for coffee. I passed Andy on the road when he was coming back, so there wasn't more than 10 minutes where Tess was by herself. Andy found that the gate was left open. She must have snuck out the open gate. So, I figure maybe someone tried to kidnap her and she wiggled out of her collar. I am expecting a call asking for ransom for her collar. They may not know where we live. Maybe they will call the pound and ask who owns her and then bang on our door in the middle of the night and scare the beejeebees out of us. Tess will scare them off and we still won't get her collar back. WOW! We will never know what happened. Only Tess knows and she's not talking!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...