Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Meandering Pines is Now Available

My webmaster,actually my son Andy, put my two new patterns up on my website last night. They are Meandering Pines and a cute little miniature version called Mini Meandering Pines. There is still some fine tuning that needs to be done to the pages, but all in all, I am happy with it. Both patterns use Stitching Lines to make the sewing faster and more accurate.




This little quilt will look great hanging in my mountain cabin.








Photography did not do this quilt justice.










Of course, Tessy always makes everything look better! Isn't she wearing the perfect color dog collar for posing in front of this quilt?

1 comment:

Candace said...

Cute quilt, Mary - and Tessy is a beauty! Congratulations on getting orders - in no time at all they will take off like wildfire!
Cheers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...