Friday, June 5, 2009

My Etsy Shop

I am so excited. Sales started coming in through my Etsy shop. This is my third week in business on Etsy. I thought it might be a good idea to get more exposure with another website. Nothing happened the first two weeks, even though I paid for a showcase. (I think I put it under the wrong category) But today I have a showcase again under quilts and I have started getting orders. Yipee! But for some reason Paypal is not charging shipping, so I have to see if the changes I made will work. Where is Andy when I need him!!!

1 comment:

Candace said...

Hi Mary! I've been behind in my reading and just catching up! My how busy you've been - love the new background! (How did you do this?) Wish I could visit you at one of your shows - maybe next year after we're retired!
Cheers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...