Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Tessy and the New Block

First off, I have to show you a picture of the "Big Puppy, Tess". She's not exactly a puppy anymore at 4 years old and 65 lbs. But since she is littler than me, she's a pup! I have never been able to lift her up on my lap, but she is more than willing to land on Andy's lap............for a long time. Isn't she cute?



This week I have added another block on my website to my free Computer Desk Quilt pattern. It's called "Computer" and is another extremely easy block to make. Only a few blocks left to complete and then I will be putting them all together. I need to find some fabric for the wood cabinet and the "wallpaper" background. Oh well, sounds like another trip to a quilt shop!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...