Thursday, February 11, 2010

Beads and Baubles Quilt Pattern

I did it. I finished it. It's done! Yipee!

This pattern took me a little too long to write. Not because it is complicated. Far from that. It is very simple to make. I just started doing too many other projects that got in the way.

This pattern went through a number of name changes, some of which could have been very embarrassing. I kept changing the name in the middle of writing, so I have a ton of documents in my computer with different names. Which reminds me.......I need to clean that out.

Tessy doesn't look to happy to be sitting in front of my quilt. She really wanted to bolt for the front yard. It was all I could do to keep her still.

Beads and Baubles is really super simple to make and is a great way to use up scraps (not that we will ever use up our scraps.) But it could help it. And you still need fabric yardage for the border and lattice, so you still have reason to shop. (do we really need a reason?)

2 comments:

Joyful Quilter said...

Wow! Great new pattern! Congratulations.

*karendianne. said...

Oh, I totally dig this quilt. Great designing work. Congrats.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...