Thursday, March 25, 2010

Backside

I started getting really frustrated. I couldn't find it. And I just had it. I know I didn't take it anywhere. I looked downstairs. I looked upstairs, I looked downstairs again. I looked in my car. Andy looked for it and he didn't even know what it looked like. The puppy was visiting. But she was locked outside with Tess while Andy and I went to lunch. I still looked outside on the grass. Maybe the dogs sneaked in. Who knows what a puppy will eat! I was beginning to think someone broke in and took it. Why would anyone want it? I could feel my heart pounding. I was getting mad. I did not want to make another!!
Then I found it.
The backside of a quilt can look really different from the front side! It was hiding from me in full view. I finally finished my Computer Quilt top. And I can't show it to you yet because I have not taken a picture of it. But I will. That's my next post.

1 comment:

Candace said...

I can't tell you how many times I've done that, Mary! Now let's talk about where my glasses went - LOLOLOL!!
Cheers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...