Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Finishing Quilts

I finished up a new quilt top the other day.


But I can't show it to you.


I am going to make some more changes to the design (this is not the final).
I hope it is going to be my next pattern.
So these are just teaser pics to show that I am actually working on something.
Notice the Half-Square triangles and Snowball corners. You can be sure that I used my Stitching Lines!

I quilted and bound another child size quilt. I made the top years ago, but only finished it up last week (in the interest of getting UFO's out of my closet). It's cute.
It was Moda fabric that I cut up. I think there was a free pattern from Moda.
At the time, I was managing a quilt shop and made it up for a sample.


2 comments:

Joyful Quilter said...

Waaaa, I want to see the new quilt! I really like the teaser part.

Candace said...

I can't wait to see what it is, Mary! Your sampler quilt is sooo pretty, too!
Cheers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...