Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Baby Quilts and More Baby Quilts

New baby quilts in the works. Just need binding for these two.


Finished up these two last week and put in my Etsy shop. My shop is scrolling on the right side of the blog. I've got two more that still need to be quilted. Maybe that will be it for awhile. I want to get back to my second Scrappy Trip for my bedroom. I never thought I could make the same quilt over and over and over again. But, I enjoy making these little baby quilts. i've got a system going now and I love picking out all the fabrics. If I only used two fabrics, that would be a different story. The fun is in the choosing.

2 comments:

Candace said...

Now how did I miss these lovelies? They will certainly brighten up a little one, Mary!
Cheers!

Joyful Quilter said...

Hmmm...you've been making lots of cute baby quilts lately. Have you run out of half squares yet? hehehe

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...